Introduces playing the game and key golf fundamentals. Development of fundamental athletic movement skills, golf fundamental movement skills, and teach general overall sports skills. Open to boys and girls.
• Grip – effective and functioning grip
• Stance – routine or procedure for each shot
• Alignment – aiming the clubface and aligning the body
• Scoring – how to keep each other’s score
• Etiquette – where to stand, quite, bunkers, pitch marks
• Chipping/Pitching/Putting – angle of club at impact, loft, roll vs. carry