If you do not have an account, please use the login button to create an account
- Specific Date
- Next Available
Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 2:20 PM
Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 2:40 PM
Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 3:00 PM
Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 3:20 PM
Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 3:40 PM
This driving exam takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
The key to passing your drive test is being prepared.
- You must have proof of identity
- You must have proof of current registration and insurance.
- Your turn signals and (3) brake lights must work.
- You must show hand signals to begin the test.
- You must follow the rules of the road in varying traffic situations.
Only you, an examiner, a service animal, and an interpreter for the deaf or hard of hearing are allowed in the vehicle during the test.
Sometimes a supervisor or a staff in training may ride along. If you object, please tell us at the start of the test.