This class is for junior golfers ages 12-17 that are looking to step up their game and, or possibly play tournament golf down the road (high school, college, or local VSGA/MAPGA events) Coach Al will be teaching this class and going over how to truly practice with a purpose. Al spent 4 years at Florida State on the golf team, has numerous rounds of tournament golf under his belt, and REALLY loves practicing. First part of the the 6 classes is an evaluation. Coach Al will asses where your kiddo's golf game is at and what they need to focus on. Each participant will receive a composition notebook for them to takes notes at the end of each class (stats, drills, etc). This will help them get the best value out of the 6 sessions and how to lower their scores! 75% of the class will be focused on short game practice (putting, chipping, pitching, bunker shots, etc). The other 25% will be on the driving range. $175 for 6 one hour classes - no make-ups for missed classes // all inclement weather cancellations will be made up

Junior Practice w/the Pro Dates

Saturday March 4, 2023 thru Saturday April 8, 2023 at 11:30 AM

Details and Registration

Friday March 10, 2023 thru Friday April 14, 2023 at 5:00 PM

Details and Registration


<< Back to List