- Date Chosen
- Next Available
Rated as a top 10 course right after it was built in 1989, the original Crystal Springs Country Club quickly began hosting championship events. The 18 hole championship course is not only a challenging layout, but one that features several visually stunning as well. With five sets of tees and beautifully manicured wide fairways, golfers of all abilities will enjoy playing the course.
Proper attire is mandatory for members, guests, and children while on the golf courses and on practice facilities.
• Denim attire is not permitted.
• Gentlemen are expected to wear a shirt with sleeves and a collar, turtleneck, or mock turtleneck.
• Ladies may wear sleeved or sleeveless blouses, shirts with collars, turtlenecks, mock turtlenecks, or top of shoulder-covering crew and V-neck style tops.
• Tee shirts, tank tops, and tops that expose a bare midriff are not permitted.
• Improper attire also includes any clothing that is ripped, torn, or soiled.
• Gym shorts, team athletic shorts, swim attire and cut-offs are not permitted.
• Shoes are to be worn at all times on the course and practice areas.
• RedWater Golf is a non-metal spike facility.